Friday, April 17, 2009

BEST. TRAILER. EVER.





HOLY SHIT.

I just watched this with my friend/coworker Erin. We both cried. I mean, tears- down the face- cried.

FROM JUST THE PREVIEW!

The movie is just going to be so friggin awesome. And this trailer shows all KINDS of new stuff that the teasers didn't. It looks like they are totally stepping up their game. It's going to explore every aspect of the plot from the book to tie it all together- the acting looks amazing, the effects are kickass, and I mean just fppszzzzzzt....

wow.

I mean, I got goosebumps like 5 times in the 2 and a half minutes or however long it is.

It made my day. Week. Hell, probably even weekend.

It's days like these that I thank GOD I'm a nerd.

Being the type of person who is too cool to cry in her cube over a 2 minute trailer of a "kids movie"? That just doesn't sound too great.

all of you muggles out there can just bite me- I'm off to dryclean my cloak. You guys are the ones missing out.

No comments: