Hello! I'm sure you've been FLOODED with fanmail, but I thought I'd add my letter to the fray, just in case you needed a little guidance on what to bring me. I know how hard it can be to get presents for people who don't even give you a HINT as to what they might want. So, I thought I'd be EXTRA helpful, like always :)
This year, I fear I have a pretty long list, so I know its not all likely to happen.
Here it goes.
- a mac. I know, I know. Pretty expensive, right? But I really need a computer that works so I won't want to DIE every time I make a playlist. And it won't take 2 weeks to update my ipod. AND I even promise I 'll be better about my writing! And I could get another computer, but I feel like I should just save up and get what works best for what I need. Wanna go in halfsies for it?
-The DVD of Sleeping Beauty- although I already asked my parents for it, so make sure you check with them first.
-New perfume. I don't really care what it is , but I've run out and I do like smelling pretty. I typically prefer scents that are unusual, and hopefully not too citrus-y.
-A job overseas. Not sure how much you can do for me on this one, but if you've got ANY connections, let me know and I'll send my resume.
-A new bra, preferably in a funky color.
-A boyfriend. Preferably Edward Cullen or Jack Sparrow. But even if that's not possible, an actual mortal would be just fine. Just someone to waste time with and enjoy one another's company.
Other qualities in this department are listed but not limited to:
- taller than me
- curly hair (not required)
- attracted to me (REQUIRED)
- man enough to gain my father's respect
- adventurous spirit
- must get along with my friends
- either share or indulge in my interests
- must not be TOO clingy, but still let me take care of him occasionally, while also returning the favor
so yeah. Santa, if you've been hording all of the ideal men up in your workshop at the North Pole, feel free to deliver them this year.
I've been good all year, for the most part, (and as you're always watching- you know the parts where I was slightly naughty, but I think we've already had that discussion.)
Please take care of all the elves, and tell Mrs. Clause I say hello!
P. S. As a note, this is meant to be in addition to all of the standard wishes for peace in the Middle East, a cure for cancer, and a pony.