Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'M SO EXCITED

So tonight is the harry potter 6 half blood prince release at midnight.
and i can't control myself.
i'm like 7-year-old-going-to-Disneyland stoked.
I am full-fledged fantasy nerd tunnelvision headache from excitement juiced.
and needless to say, sitting a cube farm with literally not a single task to do is NOT conducive to waiting.

the.
day.
is.
crawling.

And I'm on stimulus OVERLOAD. I've blown through all of my distraction factors in like 3 hours when I can usually make them last all day. I've read all my blogs. I've exhausted facebook. I've look at at least 3 complete albums of people I don't even know for a single picture of an acquiantance. The crossword puzzle is complete. The sudoku, kaput. I went somewhere else to get lunch and ate it. I've moved desks and set up everything. I had a mini meeting with a boss. I printed off stuff for a craft I'm doing at home. Twitter is a precious notion of time wasting as I've read every post from the 100+ people I follow three times already. And clicked every link.

AND IT'S NOT EVEN 1 PM.

HEEEEEEEEELLLLLP ME!!!

I'M JUST SO EXCITED.

Harry Potter is going to rule.
It's paaaaainful to sit here when I should be painting the back of my tshirt. Or napping so I'm ready for the extreeeeeeeeeme lack of sleep that is as a result of a midnight showing of a 2.5 hour movie.

pain.
ful.

Work: you are ALWAYS cramping my dorkstyle.

No comments: